Call us toll-free
Landlord Insurance Quotes
If you own a property that provides rental income, you need to protect both your investment and your revenues with Landlord Insurance.
Anything can happen. You can have your property covered against:
- Fire or Lightning
- Smoke damage
- Vandalism or Malicious acts
- Water damage*
- Windstorm or Hail
- Glass breakage
- Collapse, including weight of ice, snow and sleet
- Fuel oil escape
More events may also be included. Ask a Grey Power broker today.
Grey Power offers several types of Landlord Insurance packages. We’ll help you select the one that’s best for you. Consider coverage for:
- Dwelling (the physical structure of the home or unit)
- Attached structures (e.g., carport, attached garage, etc.)
- Additional buildings (e.g. detached garage, shed, gazebo, fence, etc.)
- Personal Property (equipment used for maintenance of dwelling and major appliances)
- Fair Rental Value (lost rental income if an insured event renders the dwelling unfit for occupancy)
Landlord Insurance offered through Grey Power is only available to existing homeowner, condominium owner or tenant insurance policyholders.
Speak to one of our licensed insurance brokers at 1-855-296-2525 to see how you can add Landlord Insurance to your home policy.
Why not get more than the standard coverage you pay for? Buy landlord insurance through Grey Power and get these extras for free.
- Flexible Payment Options – Choose your monthly payment date or ask about our no fee payment optionss.
- 24/7 Claims Service – Receive fast, reliable assistance from a live claims representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Extras to consider
Your landlord insurance needs may go beyond our standard policy coverage. Get extra protection for just a few dollars a month.
Sewer backup insurance
Combine your city or municipality’s aging and often overburdened infrastructure with increasingly extreme storms, and sewer backup protection makes sense. Depending on the location of your property, you should consider sewer backup insurance.
Personal Umbrella Coverage
The Personal Umbrella Coverage through Grey Power protects you with worldwide legal liability insurance over and above your auto and home insurance policies if you’re sued for causing bodily injury or property damage, defamation of character, libel or slander.
Personal Umbrella Coverage
The Personal Umbrella Coverage through Grey Power protects you with worldwide legal liability insurance over and above your auto and home insurance policies if you're sued for causing bodily injury or property damage, defamation of character, libel or slander.
Let Grey Power take care of your insurance needs
Insure the things you value and enjoy the convenience and efficiency of dealing with one company.
*Sewer backup coverage is excluded but specific coverage can be purchased.
This is an overview of some of the benefits for which you may be eligible and is for informational purposes only and does not replace your policy. Some conditions and restrictions may apply. Please refer to your seasonal home insurance policy for full details of the coverage.